The workshops will take place in Kovačnica – business incubator Kranj.
* workshop dates are approximate
Welcome event + Canvas business model
- With the help of 9 squares we replace 20 pages of the business model!
Even if you have a great idea, it needs a bit of structure
In the workshop, you will learn an effective technique for verifying business ideas. We will start with 4 basic questions in business. By answering the questions, you will place the foundations of your business model. Furthermore, under the support of a mentor, you will design special interviews to help you easily check if your business idea and business model have real potential for success.
It's time for #impact entrepreneurship * extra workshop *
Kovačnica simultaneously runs the Act Imp Act program, which is financed by Google.org. All participants of the program »A healthy mind in a healthy body« will be invited to participate in the program and will have the opportunity to obtain a grant from the Google Aspire & Grow Fund.
* individual plan - for all those who will participate in the Act Imp Act project
Validation of a business idea
- How to check if my business idea is ripe for the market
- How to implement lean methods of entrepreneurship on your idea?
At the workshop will learn the basics of lean entrepreneurship and lean business models. With the support of a mentor, you will implement and verify the business ideas in practice.
Flow Method Part 1 - Lego Serious Play
- What is flow state and what defines it,
- What is important for us as a human beings, for the quality of our life and work,
- What are the main triggers and inhibitors
- What are the first steps to reach the state of a flow and how to stay in it?
Competition / market / price
- How to understand the market, how to assess it, how to assess competition and demand (tools and the way of thinking),
- How to set a price?
- What types of costs do we know or we can identify
- What are the existing pricing policies and models?
- How to monitor performance and business in numbers?
- Defining sales funnel,
- Sales strategy,
- Market entry strategy.
Social and online media - analytics
- We all know how to publish on FB, but do we also know how to use analytics? And what to learn from it?
- After this workshop we will!
- Company management,
- Calculation of a cash flow,
- Understanding finances,
Flow Method Part 2 - Lego Serious Play
- How to set goals with the SMART model,
- Setting short-term and long-term goals
Knowing how to set goals is an important factor of success that can contribute to a higher quality of our lives!
- The first part of the workshop is dedicated to public speaking: we will learn how to prepare good content and do some non-verbal communication exercises
- In the second part, we will focus on the preparation of PITCH DECKA - a series of 10 slides you must-have on every pitch in front of investors.
- Intellectual property
- Falls and defeats
- Brand building
- Non-romantic entrepreneurial stories
WHAT ELSE DO WE OFFER
- 10+ in-depth, interactive workshops
- Possibility of extra workshops
- Use of Kovačnica coworking
- The possibility of obtaining an individual mentor
- Finding information
- Assistance in obtaining GOOGLE.org funds: Aspire and grow fund
- Free use of Google products